To see it in action click here
So how do you choose a ten year mattress in a short shopping trip?
1. The first thing to know is that everyone is different. There is no ‘right’ bed for everyone. It all depends on your age, shape and weight, your sleeping style, your side or back preferences and possible health problems like back trouble, allergies, reflux etc.
2. When buying a bed you should ask lots of questions, and you should ask them of the right people. That means someone who knows about beds, not someone who just works in a department store on a Saturday.
3. Don’t worry too much about brand names; instead find out about the features and the quality of materials used.
4. Get help with a pressure imaging tool. This will tell you (and your partner) about your body weight distribution on your mattress and which mattresses will give you the best support. Using this technology we can narrow down the options for you, and then it’s just a case of deciding which feels right for you.
5. Try before you buy. Spend a good few minutes (with your partner if you have one) lying on each mattress that you like to get a good feel of the support, comfort and size.